Monday, April 7, 2008

The Championship Game


One week after my last blog, I have returned. As you probably know, Memphrica and Kansas are playing for all the marbles tonight. I predicted a UNC-Memphis championship game last week. Psycho-T (what a douchebag) and the Heels couldn't pull off the miracle comeback. I was only half-wrong. I do have Kansas winning it all in my bracket though, so I'll go with them tonight. I really can't stand Memphis and their scumbag coach. If Memphis wins, watch out. Watch out for guns at the after parties and watch out for the thugs in blue. It will be dangerous to say the least. You can't really expect anything else from them because they do live in Memphis, the shit hole of Tennessee. In other news, Xavier point guard Drew Lavender took a page out of Memphis and cross-town foe Cincinnati's book and was arrested for disorderly conduct and marijuana possession. I guess he had to take out his anger from losing somehow. I'll be back after the game with my thoughts and opinions on the winner. 

No comments: