Saturday, March 29, 2008

2nd Sweet Sixteen Update

Oh how the mighty have fallen: me, Wisconsin, and Michigan State. I was .500 tonight as I picked Wisconsin and Michigan State to beat Davidson and Memphis respectively. I couldn't have been more wrong. The mix breed Stephon Curry poured in 33 points against the Badgers. This kid is legit. Granted, I didn't watch much any of the games tonight, but I know that the Badgers and the Spartans both got analized. Silly me. I should've known that those slow Big 10 teams wouldn't be able to pull it off. I did get the Kansas and Texas games right though. They too plowed through the butt-holes of Villanova and Stanford respectively. In other news, The Rapist scored 53 points, but the Lakers still lost to the Grizzlies. How fucking sad is that? The Grizzlies: quite possibly the worst team in the NBA behind the Heat. This comes just days after losing to another stacked team: The Bobcats. I hope the bandwagon Lakers fans and pro-rape advocates are happy. Your team sucks. I'm tired so I'm going to bed. 

No comments: